A few of them are really very nice, though, each is good, but I really like a couple of them a lot! I have a custom essay review to do and a few of the designs could be used with it as well. Indeed it is nice that you have put together all of them.
Infinite Skills - Creating First-Person Shooter Games with Unity WEBRip | English | MP4 + Project files | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~954 kbps | 29.970 fps AAC | 125 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 01:22:13 | 701 MB Genre: Video Tutorial / Game Development
FPS (first-person shooter) games are one of today's most popular game genres. In this hands-on course, you'll learn to use the Unity game engine to build an FPS game all the way from nothing to a complete game. Designed for learners with a core understanding of the Unity game engine (familiarity with the Inspector, know how to get around scene view, etc.), this video teaches you the skills you need to create your own FPS games.
* Gain experience with creating a complete FPS game using the Unity game engine
* Build the environment, weapons, and the first-person controller
* Discover how to create an AI enemy that can attack the player
* Learn about level design, re-spawning, power-ups, health boosts, and speed pickups
* Understand the Unity remote, mobile controls, adding explosions, and adding audio
* Build a game you can modify and add to later on
Jon Manning is a co-founder of Secret Lab, where he makes games and does research. He has written about a dozen technical books for O'Reilly Media, and wrote two games for ABC Australia's children's TV series Play School and one for Qantas Airways. He's currently working on Button Squid, a top-down puzzler for iOS, and is fond of making cool tools for rad devs.
You must register before you can view links download. After Register and Login. Leave message here to Request.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction